I came to this recipe by adapting one I had found in 28-days Vegan. Now it is something I really love to eat and it is so easy to put together.
1 pack Plain Tofu, cut into cubes
3 tbsp Peanut Butter
1 tbsp Unsalted Peanuts
2 tbsp Soy Sauce
1 tbsp Olive Oil
2 Carrots, finely slice
1 bunch of Spring onions, finely sliced
2 packs of Noodles, (I use the ones that come in vacuum-sealed packets, not dried ones)
Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Add the finely sliced carrots and spring onions to the pan. Cook until soft.
- Add noodles to the pan with soy sauce and a few spoonfuls of water. Warm gently on a low heat.
- Meanwhile, add oil and tofu to another pan. Gently stir – try not to break up the tofu.
- Add peanut butter to tofu and a few spoonfuls of water to loosen peanut butter. Stir until the tofu is completely covered.
- Place the tofu on top of the noodles and put the pan under the grill (measure your pan can go in the grill, if not transfer to another dish) .
- Grill for several minutes, until warm through.
- Serve with chilli sauce.
Note: If the tofu is not warming up, microwave for a few minutes.
Love Bet x