This has been a longstanding family favourite. It’s one of my favourite meals, serve it with peas or mixed veg to keep it healthy.
Sausage Hotpot (Serves 5)
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tins x Kidney beans in chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp x Wholegrain Mustard
- 1 pack x Sausages (I like the Linda McCartney Rosemary & Red Onion ones)
- Caramelise onions.
- Add kidney beans and sauce, mustard and cook until beans are warm all the way through.
- Simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the sausages and cut into quarters.
- Add the sausages to the pan.
Mustard Mash (Serves 1)
- 3-4 Potatoes, peeled
- 1 tsp Wholegrain Mustard
- 2 tsp Yeast Flakes
- Knob of Vegan Butter
- Splash of plant-based milk
- Peel potatoes and boil until soft.
- Drain water from the pan.
- Add butter, milk and mustard to the pan.
- Mash until smooth
Serve with mixed veg and/or peas.
Love Bet x